Keys to Success - Job Hunting
Get the tools to supercharge your job search!
Welcome to our workshop registration page! If you're struggling to find your dream job or simply looking for some guidance in your job search, you've come to the right place. Our comprehensive job search workshop is designed to equip you with the necessary tools and knowledge to navigate the job market with confidence and land the job you've been dreaming of.
At the workshop, you will learn from experienced professionals who will guide you through a range of topics to help you succeed in your job search. The workshop covers all aspects of the job search process, including resume building, interview skills, networking, and job search strategies. Whether you're just starting out in your career or looking to take your job search to the next level, our workshop is tailored to meet your needs.
- You will learn how to craft the perfect resume with layouts and keywords that will get past modern Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software. You will also receive a selection of resume templates that have proven successful in getting applicants to an interview.
- You will learn about kinesic body language and how prevent your body's natural stress from throwing off negative signals during an interview. You'll also learn ways to use body language to make an interview more comfortable.
- You only get one chance to make a first impression. You'll learn how to create a professional online presence that will make the right impression, including e-mail signatures, LinkedIn profiles, social media activity, and more.
- We will discuss the most common interview questions and what interviewers are really trying to find out, as well as strategies in preparing for unexpected situational questions.
- Money is always a difficult conversation, and we will talk about some ways to make sure you negotiate the right deal for both parties.
- You'll learn startegies for overcoming objections in the course of your negotiations.
- You'll learn how to follow up after an interview, as well as how NOT to follow up.
- The workshop includes the opportunity to schedule up to one hour of private one-on-one coaching to discuss whatever remaining concerns you might have.